We’ve been testing the child check-in system in BETA for a couple of weeks now and have had great feedback! Thanks everybody who’s tested and given feedback. It really helps!
Lots of tweaks have been made over the past couple of weeks so I thought I’d give an update on where we’re at…
- Add your church logo to labels
- Print off the service name on labels
- Print off room name on labels
- Improved adding family from check-in screen
- Improved adding child to family from check-in screen
- Ability to edit custom fields from check-in screen
- Improved self check-in interface
- Change label font size
- Bug fixes to child check-in reports
- Other bug fixes
It’s coming along nicely. And never fear, we still have printing from tablets and smart phones on our list to do. At the moment we are focused on getting the check-in system fully functional on desktop computers.
Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for more updates!